Dental Clinic in Bulleen
Our dental clinic is conveniently situated near Bulleen, near State Route 44, State Route 46/Upper Heidelberg Rd. We offer cosmetic and general dentistry services.
A Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Invisalign, the clear aligner alternative to traditional metal braces straightens wonky teeth and closes gaps. Invisalign is a popular choice with your Bulleen neighbours looking for an Invisalign dentist in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. It is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatment available for both adults and teens. This almost invisible braces technology gives great results similar to traditional braces but without the awkwardness and discomfort that goes along with them.
- Our Zoom! teeth whitening service helps to get your teeth several shades lighter in one visit around one hour. If you have bright white teeth appear, people feel attractive and vibrant. Not everyone has naturally white teeth due to age, genetics and diet. Our fantastic teeth bleaching service at Dentists of Ivanhoe Central can restore that dazzling smile.
- Smile makeovers. You deserve to have an awesome smile. Check out some of the amazing transformations.
- Dental implants are permanent replacement teeth that look very natural. if you have one or more missing teeth, a dental implant is arguably the most effective and longest-lasting solution available.
- Crowns (tooth caps) are used to restore a decayed tooth and protect the underlying tooth from further damage. We also use tham as part of a smile makeover.
- Porcelain veneers are a great option to restore broken, chipped or teeth. They can also be used to give you a brilliant smile as part of a smile makeover. People who had tetracycline as a child may not get the best result with teeth whitening, so we often recommend a set of porcelain veneers for that dazzling smile.
General Dental Services
- Root canals (endodontic treatment) is a solution to fix teeth that are quite decayed. If you have a severe toothache, often the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal becomes inflamed or infected. Endodontic treatment is recommended promptly to avoid further pain or a tooth infection.
- Teeth extraction / wisdom teeth removal is quite common if your teeth are overcrowded. Overcrowding can happen in adolescents and adults alike. If you’re having orthodontic treatment, then we may recommend having the wisdom teeth taken out to allow for better movement of the teeth.
About Bulleen, Victoria
Bulleen is a suburb of Melbourne VIC is located in the LGA of Manningham, which is in the state of Victoria.
- Population (approx.): 11,000
- Geo coordinates: 37.77°S, 145.09°E
- Postcodes: 3105
- The local government are: the City of Manningham
- Marcellin College
- Marcellin College, Bulleen
- Viewbank College
- Koonung Secondary College
- Our Lady of Mercy College
- Ivanhoe Girls’ Grammar School
- Presbyterian Theological College
- Ivanhoe Grammar School
- Balwyn High School
- Greythorn High School
- Doncaster Secondary College
- Banksia Latrobe Secondary College
- Charles La Trobe College
- Peter Lalor Vocational College
- St. John’s Greek Orthodox College
- Box Hill Senior Secondary College
- Berengarra School
Nearby Rail Stations
- Heidelberg railway station
- Eaglemont railway station
- Rosanna railway station
- Ivanhoe railway station, Melbourne
- Darebin railway station
- East Kew railway station
- Deepdene railway station, Melbourne
- Macleod railway station
- Alphington railway station
- Roystead railway station
- Mont Albert railway station
Major Streets and Roads
- State (Bell/Springvale) Highway
- Bulleen Road
- Swanston Street
- Eastern Freeway
- Hoddle Highway
- Valley Boulevard
Lakes and Rivers Nearby
- Yarra River
- Koonung Creek
- Plenty River
Nearby Suburbs of Melbourne
- Balwyn North is 2 km to the south.
- Templestowe Lower is 2 km to the east.
- Ivanhoe is 2 km to the west.
- Heidelberg is 3 km to the north-west.
- Rosanna is 3 km to the north-west.
- Viewbank is 3 km to the north.
- Doncaster is 3 km to the south-east.
- Mont Albert North is 3 km to the south-east.
- Heidelberg Heights is 4 km to the north-west.
- Kew East is 4 km to the south-west.
- Macleod is 4 km to the north-west.
- Lower Plenty is 4 km to the north-east.
- Box Hill North is 4 km to the south-east.
- Bellfield is 4 km to the north-west.
- Yallambie is 4 km to the north.
- Alphington is 5 km to the west.
- Surrey Hills is 5 km to the south.
- Doncaster East is 5 km to the east.
Things to Do and See In Bulleen
- The Heide Museum of Modern Art (near Greenaway Street and Bridge Street) is a modern and contemporary art museum.
- 96.5 Inner FM (near Burgundy Street and Parking Access) with call sign: 3INR is a community radio station.
- Westfield Doncaster (near Williamsons Road and Sovereign Point Court) is a big shopping centre.
- Luna Park Melbourne which is on 18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda and has approx. 4437 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Playtime Crown which is on Crown Entertainment Complex, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank and has approx. 268 reviews, with an average of a 4.1 star rating.
- Splashland which is on Gate 2, Station Street, Caulfield East and has approx. 27 reviews, with an average of a 3.2 star rating.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne which is on Level 2/1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone and has approx. 1346 reviews, with an average of a 3.9 star rating.
- Koonung Creek Reserve (near Wilburton Parade and Carron Street)
- Crystal Brook Tourist Park which is on 182 Heidelberg-Warrandyte Road, has approx. 158 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Westerfolds Park which is on Fitzsimons Lane and has approx. 455 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Wattle Park which is on Riversdale Road, and has approx. 279 reviews, with an average of a 4.4 star rating.
- Little Veggie Patch Co which is on 161a Heidelberg Road has approx. 14 reviews, with an average of a 4.4 star rating.
- Blackburn Lake Sanctuary has approx. 322 reviews, with an average of a 4.5 star rating.
- Bellbird Park which is on Bellbird Road and has approx. 70 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Bimbadeen Park.
- Gordon Barnard Reserve.
- Minifie Park which is on 280 Belmore Road, and has approx. 16 reviews, with an average of a 3.8 star rating.
- Doncaster Reserve which is on 918 Doncaster Road, and has approx. 57 reviews, with an average of a 4.2 star rating.
- Banksia Park
- Greythorn Park (near Alpha Street and Gama Street)
- Melbourne Airport which is on Melbourne Airport (MEL), Departure Dr.
- Essendon Fields Airport which is on 72 Hargrave Avenue, Essendon Fields.
- Ticktoc which is on 118 Kavanagh Street, Southbank.
- Melbourne Helipad which is on Batman Park, 2a Spencer Street, Melbourne.