About Bulleen, Victoria
Bulleen is a suburb of Melbourne VIC is located in the LGA of Manningham, which is in the state of Victoria.
- Population (approx.): 11,000
- Geo coordinates: 37.77°S, 145.09°E
- Postcodes: 3105
- The local government are: the City of Manningham
- Marcellin College
- Marcellin College, Bulleen
- Viewbank College
- Koonung Secondary College
- Our Lady of Mercy College
- Ivanhoe Girls’ Grammar School
- Presbyterian Theological College
- Ivanhoe Grammar School
- Balwyn High School
- Greythorn High School
- Doncaster Secondary College
- Banksia Latrobe Secondary College
- Charles La Trobe College
- Peter Lalor Vocational College
- St. John’s Greek Orthodox College
- Box Hill Senior Secondary College
- Berengarra School
Nearby Rail Stations
- Heidelberg railway station
- Eaglemont railway station
- Rosanna railway station
- Ivanhoe railway station, Melbourne
- Darebin railway station
- East Kew railway station
- Deepdene railway station, Melbourne
- Macleod railway station
- Alphington railway station
- Roystead railway station
- Mont Albert railway station
Major Streets and Roads
- State (Bell/Springvale) Highway
- Bulleen Road
- Swanston Street
- Eastern Freeway
- Hoddle Highway
- Valley Boulevard
Lakes and Rivers Nearby
- Yarra River
- Koonung Creek
- Plenty River
Nearby Suburbs of Melbourne
- Balwyn North is 2 km to the south.
- Templestowe Lower is 2 km to the east.
- Ivanhoe is 2 km to the west.
- Heidelberg is 3 km to the north-west.
- Rosanna is 3 km to the north-west.
- Viewbank is 3 km to the north.
- Doncaster is 3 km to the south-east.
- Mont Albert North is 3 km to the south-east.
- Heidelberg Heights is 4 km to the north-west.
- Kew East is 4 km to the south-west.
- Macleod is 4 km to the north-west.
- Lower Plenty is 4 km to the north-east.
- Box Hill North is 4 km to the south-east.
- Bellfield is 4 km to the north-west.
- Yallambie is 4 km to the north.
- Alphington is 5 km to the west.
- Surrey Hills is 5 km to the south.
- Doncaster East is 5 km to the east.
Things to Do and See In Bulleen
- The Heide Museum of Modern Art (near Greenaway Street and Bridge Street) is a modern and contemporary art museum.
- 96.5 Inner FM (near Burgundy Street and Parking Access) with call sign: 3INR is a community radio station.
- Westfield Doncaster (near Williamsons Road and Sovereign Point Court) is a big shopping centre.
- Luna Park Melbourne which is on 18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda and has approx. 4437 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Playtime Crown which is on Crown Entertainment Complex, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank and has approx. 268 reviews, with an average of a 4.1 star rating.
- Splashland which is on Gate 2, Station Street, Caulfield East and has approx. 27 reviews, with an average of a 3.2 star rating.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne which is on Level 2/1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone and has approx. 1346 reviews, with an average of a 3.9 star rating.
- Koonung Creek Reserve (near Wilburton Parade and Carron Street)
- Crystal Brook Tourist Park which is on 182 Heidelberg-Warrandyte Road, has approx. 158 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Westerfolds Park which is on Fitzsimons Lane and has approx. 455 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Wattle Park which is on Riversdale Road, and has approx. 279 reviews, with an average of a 4.4 star rating.
- Little Veggie Patch Co which is on 161a Heidelberg Road has approx. 14 reviews, with an average of a 4.4 star rating.
- Blackburn Lake Sanctuary has approx. 322 reviews, with an average of a 4.5 star rating.
- Bellbird Park which is on Bellbird Road and has approx. 70 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Bimbadeen Park.
- Gordon Barnard Reserve.
- Minifie Park which is on 280 Belmore Road, and has approx. 16 reviews, with an average of a 3.8 star rating.
- Doncaster Reserve which is on 918 Doncaster Road, and has approx. 57 reviews, with an average of a 4.2 star rating.
- Banksia Park
- Greythorn Park (near Alpha Street and Gama Street)
- Melbourne Airport which is on Melbourne Airport (MEL), Departure Dr.
- Essendon Fields Airport which is on 72 Hargrave Avenue, Essendon Fields.
- Ticktoc which is on 118 Kavanagh Street, Southbank.
- Melbourne Helipad which is on Batman Park, 2a Spencer Street, Melbourne.