The most recent stage 4 lockdown rules placed in Melbourne means that dental practices in Melbourne will be operating under “Level 3” restrictions based on the recommendations by the Australian Dental Association (ADA).
That means we are only able to provide urgent and emergency dental treatment which includes treating toothaches, broken teeth and heavily decayed teeth. If we are part way through a procedure and it cannot be delayed for 6 weeks, we will be able to complete your treatment. Most non-urgent procedures will have to be delayed.
We will be in touch with you regarding your upcoming appointment and will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Your Safety is Our Priority.
We are following strict COVID-19 protocols established by the ADA. Some of these protocols include:
- Contacting all patients prior to their appointment to confirm that they are healthy and well, and have not had contact with a confirmed or suspected case. If you feel unwell or has had close contact with a case, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Asking you to wait in the car (if possible) upon arrival to reduce traffic in the waiting area.
- A 1.5m physical distancing will be maintained in the waiting areas at all times.
- Use of hand sanitizer, hand washing and mouth rinsing with an antiseptic mouthwash upon entering the premises and the treatment rooms.
- Practicing universal infection control standards with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
The current environment is rapidly evolving therefore the need for increasing or decreasing restrictions will be assessed by the health authorities on a weekly basis. Should anything change, we will notify you as soon as we can.
Call Our Office or Visit Us Online to Schedule Your Appointment Today.
If we had to cancel your appointment recently, we will endeavor to contact you to reschedule your appointment, or feel free to contact us at 03 9069 9689 or visit our website at dentistsofivanhoe.com.au and schedule your appointment online.
I look forward to seeing you all soon and getting back to taking care of your oral health.
Principal Dentist at Dentist of Ivanhoe Central
P.S. Once again, if we had to cancel your appointment recently due to the new level 3 restrictions, we will endeavor to contact you to reschedule your appointment, or feel free to contact us at 03 9069 9689