About Rosanna VIC
Rosanna is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on the fringe of the Yarra Valley green belt.
- Population (approx.): 8,000
- Geo coordinates: 37.737°S, 145.069°E
- Postcodes: 3084
- LGA: Banyule
Local Schools and Colleges
- Viewbank College
- La Trobe University
- Bundoora Secondary College
- Peter Lalor Vocational College
- Charles La Trobe College
- Banksia Latrobe Secondary College
- Greensborough College
- Loyola College, Melbourne
- Reservoir High School (Victoria)
- Menzies College, La Trobe University
- Glenn College, La Trobe University
- Our Lady of Mercy College
- Ivanhoe Girls’ Grammar School
Local Rail Stations
- Rosanna railway station (near Turnham Avenue and Douglas Street)
- Macleod railway station (near Birdwood Avenue and May Street)
- Heidelberg railway station
- Watsonia railway station
- Eaglemont railway station
- Ivanhoe railway station, Melbourne
Lakes and Rivers
- Plenty River
Suburbs Around Rosanna
- Macleod is to the north-west.
- Heidelberg Heights is 1 km to the south-west.
- Heidelberg is 1 km to the south.
- Viewbank is 2 km to the east.
- Yallambie is 2 km to the north-east.
- Heidelberg West is 2 km to the west.
- Watsonia is 2 km to the north-east.
- Bellfield is 3 km to the south-west.
- Bulleen is 3 km to the south.
- Kingsbury is 3 km to the north-west.
- Ivanhoe East is 4 km to the south.
- Lower Plenty is 4 km to the east.
- Watsonia North is 4 km to the north.
- Bundoora is 4 km to the north.
- Greensborough is 4 km to the north-east.
- Montmorency is 4 km to the north-east.
- Preston is 4 km to the west.
- Templestowe Lower is 5 km to the south-east.
Things to Do and See In Rosanna
- Olympic Park
- Chadwick House
- Northland Shopping Centre
- 96.5 Inner FM (near Burgundy Street and Parking Access) is a local community radio station.
- River Gum Walk Trail (near River Gum Walk Trail and Greensborough Road) is a shared use path for cyclists and pedestrians
- Simpson Barracks (near Molloy Avenue and Blamey Road) is an Australian Army facility named after Major General Colin Hall Simpson.
- Heide Museum of Modern Art (near Greenaway Street and Bridge Street) is a modern and contemporary art museum.
- Olympic Park (Village) (near Darebin Creek Trail and Southern Road) was built for the 1956 Olympic Games.
- Banksia Park (near Bridge Street and Greenaway Street) is on the banks of the Yarra River
- BIG4 Melbourne Holiday Park which is on 265 Elizabeth Street, Coburg and has approx. 351 reviews, with an average of a 4.1 star rating.
- Crystal Brook Tourist Park which is on 182 Heidelberg-Warrandyte Road, Doncaster East and has approx. 158 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Westerfolds Park which is on Fitzsimons Lane, Templestowe and has approx. 455 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Bellbird Park which is on Bellbird Road, Kew and has approx. 70 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Bimbadeen Park which is on Templestowe Lower and has approx. 9 reviews, with an average of a 4.7 star rating.
- C.T. Barling Reserve which is on Plenty Road, Reservoir and has approx. 62 reviews, with an average of a 4.1 star rating.
- Glenauburn Park which is on 2 Cavanagh Road, Lower Plenty and has approx. 18 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Hayes Park which is on Thornbury and has approx. 51 reviews, with an average of a 4.3 star rating.
- Heide Park which is on Bulleen and has approx. 28 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Melbourne Airport.
- Essendon Fields Airport.
- Melbourne Helipad which is on Batman Park, 2a Spencer Street.
Nearby Amusement Parks
- Luna Park Melbourne which is on 18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda and has approx. 4437 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Funfields which is on 2365 Plenty Road, Whittlesea and has approx. 1429 reviews, with an average of a 4.3 star rating.
- Splashland which is on Gate 2, Station Street, Caulfield East and has approx. 27 reviews, with an average of a 3.2 star rating.
- Santa’s Magical Kingdom which is on Caulfield Racecourse, Caulfield East and has approx. 33 reviews, with an average of a 3.8 star rating.
- Airborn Indoor Trampoline Park which is on 2/195 Somerton Road, Roxburgh Park and has approx. 141 reviews, with an average of a 4.3 star rating.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne which is on Level 2/1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone and has approx. 1346 reviews, with an average of a 3.9 star rating.