Dental Clinic in Rosanna
Our dental clinic is conveniently situated near Rosanna, near State Route 44, State Route 46/Upper Heidelberg Rd. We offer cosmetic and general dentistry services.
A Cosmetic Dentist Near Me
- Invisalign, the clear aligner alternative to traditional metal braces straightens wonky teeth and closes gaps. Invisalign is a popular choice with your Rosanna neighbours looking for an Invisalign dentist in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. It is one of the most innovative and affordable orthodontic treatment available for both adults and teens. This almost invisible braces technology gives great results similar to traditional braces but without the awkwardness and discomfort that goes along with them.
- Our Zoom! teeth whitening service helps to get your teeth several shades lighter in one visit around one hour. If you have bright white teeth appear, people feel attractive and vibrant. Not everyone has naturally white teeth due to age, genetics and diet. Our fantastic teeth bleaching service at Dentists of Ivanhoe Central can restore that dazzling smile.
- Smile makeovers. You deserve to have an awesome smile. Check out some of the amazing transformations.
- Dental implants are permanent replacement teeth that look very natural. if you have one or more missing teeth, a dental implant is arguably the most effective and longest-lasting solution available.
- Crowns (tooth caps) are used to restore a decayed tooth and protect the underlying tooth from further damage. We also use tham as part of a smile makeover.
- Porcelain veneers are a great option to restore broken, chipped or teeth. They can also be used to give you a brilliant smile as part of a smile makeover. People who had tetracycline as a child may not get the best result with teeth whitening, so we often recommend a set of porcelain veneers for that dazzling smile.
General Dental Services
- Root canals (endodontic treatment) is a solution to fix teeth that are quite decayed. If you have a severe toothache, often the soft inner tissue inside a tooth’s root canal becomes inflamed or infected. Endodontic treatment is recommended promptly to avoid further pain or a tooth infection.
- Teeth extraction / wisdom teeth removal is quite common if your teeth are overcrowded. Overcrowding can happen in adolescents and adults alike. If you’re having orthodontic treatment, then we may recommend having the wisdom teeth taken out to allow for better movement of the teeth.
About Rosanna VIC
Rosanna is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia on the fringe of the Yarra Valley green belt.
- Population (approx.): 8,000
- Geo coordinates: 37.737°S, 145.069°E
- Postcodes: 3084
- LGA: Banyule
Local Schools and Colleges
- Viewbank College
- La Trobe University
- Bundoora Secondary College
- Peter Lalor Vocational College
- Charles La Trobe College
- Banksia Latrobe Secondary College
- Greensborough College
- Loyola College, Melbourne
- Reservoir High School (Victoria)
- Menzies College, La Trobe University
- Glenn College, La Trobe University
- Our Lady of Mercy College
- Ivanhoe Girls’ Grammar School
Local Rail Stations
- Rosanna railway station (near Turnham Avenue and Douglas Street)
- Macleod railway station (near Birdwood Avenue and May Street)
- Heidelberg railway station
- Watsonia railway station
- Eaglemont railway station
- Ivanhoe railway station, Melbourne
Lakes and Rivers
- Plenty River
Suburbs Around Rosanna
- Macleod is to the north-west.
- Heidelberg Heights is 1 km to the south-west.
- Heidelberg is 1 km to the south.
- Viewbank is 2 km to the east.
- Yallambie is 2 km to the north-east.
- Heidelberg West is 2 km to the west.
- Watsonia is 2 km to the north-east.
- Bellfield is 3 km to the south-west.
- Bulleen is 3 km to the south.
- Kingsbury is 3 km to the north-west.
- Ivanhoe East is 4 km to the south.
- Lower Plenty is 4 km to the east.
- Watsonia North is 4 km to the north.
- Bundoora is 4 km to the north.
- Greensborough is 4 km to the north-east.
- Montmorency is 4 km to the north-east.
- Preston is 4 km to the west.
- Templestowe Lower is 5 km to the south-east.
Things to Do and See In Rosanna
- Olympic Park
- Chadwick House
- Northland Shopping Centre
- 96.5 Inner FM (near Burgundy Street and Parking Access) is a local community radio station.
- River Gum Walk Trail (near River Gum Walk Trail and Greensborough Road) is a shared use path for cyclists and pedestrians
- Simpson Barracks (near Molloy Avenue and Blamey Road) is an Australian Army facility named after Major General Colin Hall Simpson.
- Heide Museum of Modern Art (near Greenaway Street and Bridge Street) is a modern and contemporary art museum.
- Olympic Park (Village) (near Darebin Creek Trail and Southern Road) was built for the 1956 Olympic Games.
- Banksia Park (near Bridge Street and Greenaway Street) is on the banks of the Yarra River
- BIG4 Melbourne Holiday Park which is on 265 Elizabeth Street, Coburg and has approx. 351 reviews, with an average of a 4.1 star rating.
- Crystal Brook Tourist Park which is on 182 Heidelberg-Warrandyte Road, Doncaster East and has approx. 158 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Westerfolds Park which is on Fitzsimons Lane, Templestowe and has approx. 455 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Bellbird Park which is on Bellbird Road, Kew and has approx. 70 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Bimbadeen Park which is on Templestowe Lower and has approx. 9 reviews, with an average of a 4.7 star rating.
- C.T. Barling Reserve which is on Plenty Road, Reservoir and has approx. 62 reviews, with an average of a 4.1 star rating.
- Glenauburn Park which is on 2 Cavanagh Road, Lower Plenty and has approx. 18 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Hayes Park which is on Thornbury and has approx. 51 reviews, with an average of a 4.3 star rating.
- Heide Park which is on Bulleen and has approx. 28 reviews, with an average of a 4.6 star rating.
- Melbourne Airport.
- Essendon Fields Airport.
- Melbourne Helipad which is on Batman Park, 2a Spencer Street.
Nearby Amusement Parks
- Luna Park Melbourne which is on 18 Lower Esplanade, St Kilda and has approx. 4437 reviews, with an average of a 4 star rating.
- Funfields which is on 2365 Plenty Road, Whittlesea and has approx. 1429 reviews, with an average of a 4.3 star rating.
- Splashland which is on Gate 2, Station Street, Caulfield East and has approx. 27 reviews, with an average of a 3.2 star rating.
- Santa’s Magical Kingdom which is on Caulfield Racecourse, Caulfield East and has approx. 33 reviews, with an average of a 3.8 star rating.
- Airborn Indoor Trampoline Park which is on 2/195 Somerton Road, Roxburgh Park and has approx. 141 reviews, with an average of a 4.3 star rating.
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne which is on Level 2/1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone and has approx. 1346 reviews, with an average of a 3.9 star rating.